Laura Hartshorne came into the spotlight when a British former professional road and track racing cyclist, Bradley Wiggins moved in together in her home in London.
She is one of the gorgeous ladies whose beauty is incomparable and has stolen the heart of many young people. Below are the 10 facts that you would not wanna miss about Laura Hartshorne.
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||graduate of Arts|
— SilkFred_Laura (@LauraHartshorne) October 8, 2014
10 Facts About Laura Hartshorne
- Laura Hartshorne is a PR executive and an artist who is a fun-loving girl who has many links to the celebrity scenes.
- “Did Laura Hartshorne and Wiggins move in together?” this was the most asked question from the fans of ‘Bradley Wiggins’. So according to ‘www.dailymail.co.uk’, it has been clear that Bradley Wiggins moved in with Laura Hartshorne to her home in London.
- Laura Hartshorne is a creative artist who came into the spotlight when a British former professional road and tracks racing cyclist ‘Bradley Wiggins’ met her from their mutual friends and later revealed the news of his relationship status.
- Before they moved in together, Bradley Wiggins has been married to her ex-wife ‘Catherine Wiggins’ for 16 years until he announced the news of their divorce which left everyone in shock. Furthermore, the ex-couple has 2 children who live with Catherine Wiggins
- Despite being a Bradley Wiggins Girlfriend, she has kept the details and information about her birthplace and birthdate to herself. She has not revealed her birthday details but she seems to be at the age of 30s.
- She has not revealed her net worth however, her boyfriend has a net worth of $5 million dollars.
- She is a celebrated personality on the social media platform too. On Twitter, she has more than 700 followers and has more than 3k tweets. Similarly, on Instagram, she has 50 followers and has not posted any photos yet.
- She is an awesome and talented artist who also worked in a modeling agency once with Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford in its book.
- Furthermore, she is the former head of PR at Silkfred which is a website that sells high-quality women’s fashion created by hundreds of independent designers.
- She is a graduate of Arts who is also a co-founder of a dog biscuit company called Bark ‘n’ Bites.