Brandi Alexander is a notable and successful actress who is known for her recurring role as Eva in the TV series, Insomnia in 2018. Actually, she is popular in the Vancouver film community.
Some of her hit films and TV series are The Romeo Section (2016), The Last Bridesmaid (2019), Grand Army (2020), Memories of Christmas (2018), A Gift For Christmas (2017), The Orchard (2016), Fifty Shades Of Grey (2015), and many more.
Furthermore, In 2020, Alexander has acted in five films and TV series. Her latest TV movie is Love, Sights, and Hanukkah!. She has played a lead character named Janet. This movie premiered on the Hallmark channel. Indeed, her versatility and unique performance rocketed her career in the first place.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
10 facts on Brandi Alexander
- How old is Brandi Alexander? Well, the beautiful actress Brandi was born in 1982. At present, her age is 32 years old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in Canada. Hence, she holds Canadian nationality.
- According to the public source, Brandi stands at a good height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) tall. However, her actual weight and body measurements are missing from the records.
- Brandi’s radiant smile, attractive personality, and slim figure is stealing millions of hearts. Not only this, many directors and producers are eagerly waiting for her to cast in their movie.
- Discussing her net worth, Alexander’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet. Surely, her income is in millions of dollars.
- The budding actress Brandi is active on Instagram. It looks like she is a traveler and a nature lover.
- Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia, but we can find her professional details on IMDB.
- Talking about her relationship or marital status, many of you might not know about her marriage. Brandi is happily married to her husband, Emy Aneke in 2017. Their marriage ceremony was held in Vancouver at Sutton Place Grand Hotel.
- We don’t have any records regarding her parents on the internet.
- Besides an actress, Brandi is also a model.