Brandon Lape is an American politician who has joined the politics around five years ago.
He is well known for his presence and his representation in the Libertarian Party
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Education||University of Akron-Wayne College|
|Brandon Lape for Congress|
10 Facts on Brandon Lape
- The exact date of birth for this politician has not been disclosed. However, we can guess his age to be around 50 to 55 years old as of now.
- Brandon Lape was born in a small town located in Ashland, Ohio. Till this date, he still resides in his home town.
- According to his Wikipedia page, he is said to be a very educated man. He earned his from the University of Akron-Wayne College as well as the University of Phoenix. The specifications are unknown.
- The body measurements of Brandon Lape are not taken, but according to the pictures and images, we can assume his height to be near to 5 feet and 6 inches.
- Brandon Lape is married to his current wife for decades now. However, the name and the marriage date of the couple are not disclosed as of now.
- Before he decided to join politics, he used to earn his living by working as a desktop support technician in many different companies.
- Brandon Lape has been present in almost all social media platforms where he often shares his thoughts and opinions on significant issues that need to be addressed.
- This year he is running in the election for the post of The U.S. House, Ohio, for District 7 starting on November 3, 2020.
- From a very young age, Brandon has always aspired to be someone who serves their nation and gives back to their community, and that is what he is doing now.
- For the election, he is running with two other significant and famous politicians named Bob Gibbs and Quinten Potter.