Brandon is a mixed martial artist who is currently signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC). He started fighting professionally at the young age of 17 and has gotten better ever since.
Brandon currently has a record of 18-5-1. His most recent fight was on November 22, 2020.
|Birthday||December 7, 1993|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
10 Facts about Brandon Moreno
- Brandon is a fighter in the Flyweight division. This division requires its fighters to be in the weight range of 53-57 kgs. Brandon is currently 57 kg and is ranked number 1 along with the champion of the division.
- Brandon isn’t very tall even though he is a professional mixed martial artist. He stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches but it is decent for his weight division.
- His name has reached many ears as he has shown prolific fighting skills at a considerably young age of just 26 years.
- He started fighting since he was 17 and has been in the business for almost a decade. As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 Million.
- Brandon married long-time girlfriend Shelly. The couple has been blessed with two beautiful daughters, Maddie and Morgan. Maddie is the elder sister.
- Brandon was born in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on December 7, 1993. There is no information about his family though.
- According to Brandon Moreno’s Wikipedia page, he made his professional debut in 2011. But gained popularity after being part of The Ultimate Fighter Tournament. He made his UFC debut in 2016 but later left UFC and fought in Legacy Fighting Alliance from late 2018 to mid-2019.
- Moreno returned to the UFC in September of 2019 and since then has fought 4 fights, winning 3 and drawing 1.
- He is very active on social media. His Instagram @theassassinbaby has 51.7k followers, 604 followings with 765 posts. His Twitter @theassassinbaby has 6,549 followers, 52 followings with just 24 tweets.
- The fighter is also available on Facebook, his page BrandonMorenoMMA has 25,019 likes and 35,027 followers.