Brandon Nakashima is the young American tennis player who has been turning heads from his performance. He might be young and new to professional tennis but the precision in his game is unmatched.
Looking at his consistency, it might not take him that long to make it to the top. Most people who have seen him play can vouch for it. His admirers find it rather safe to say that this young tennis player is going places and that it is only a matter of time.
|Age||19 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch (1.85 m)|
|Parents||Wesley Nakashima and Christina Nakashima|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||University of Virginia|
10 Facts on Brandon Nakashima
- Brandon Nakashima (born on 3 August 2001) is an American tennis player. His age is 19 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- He was born to parents, Wesley Nakashima and Christina Nakashima. His parents give credit to Brandon’s coaches who have helped him in honing his Tennis skills.
- His bio on Wiki is available so don’t forget to check it out to get more insights into his professional career.
- He belongs to Asian ethnicity. Although his last name is of Japanese origin, he has been said to be of Vietnamese descent. Similarly, he is of American nationality.
- He does not seem to be dating anyone special at present. So, he probably does not have a girlfriend, at least that’s what it looks like.
- American Tennis Player, Brandon competed in Delray Beach Open which is his first ATP main draw event. And, he made it to the quarterfinals and ended up impressing many people.
- After completing high school, he is currently attending the University of Virginia.
- Winner of the 2018 ITF Junior Masters, it definitely seems like he is destined to be one of the greatest tennis players the world has seen.
- He is on Instagram where over 4 thousand people follow him as of now.
- He has a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.