Brandun Lee weight and age: The fastest rising boxer, Brandon is facing Samuel Teah in the boxing ring tonight on Showtime. Let’s delve into his career and personal life.
Brandun Lee is an active and emerging unbeaten lightweight boxer from California. He made his boxing debut in 2017 against Christopher Johnson. Since then, he has been fighting in several tournaments.
A 14-time national amateur boxing champion, Brandun Lee has a record of 195-8. His current professional boxing record of 21 wins and 0 losses, according to Teamblmerch.
Brandun Lee Weight and Height Revealed
Brandun Lee weighs 63 kg with a muscular body, according to Boxing247.
Meanwhile, he has a towering height of 5 feet 10 inches. As being an athlete and fitness freak, he has maintained his body really well. The boxer must give prior attention to his diet and health.
Brandun Lee Age: How Old?
Brandun Lee is 21 years old as of 2021. Soon, he will turn 22 years.
According to the source, he was born on the 25th of April in 1999. He celebrates his birthday with his friends and family every year.
|Birthday||April 25, 1999|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Some Interesting Facts On Brandun Lee
- Brandun Lee seems to be single and has no girlfriend lately. Maybe, he is focusing on his career right now and doesn’t want to waste his time on love and affairs.
- Discussing his net worth, Brandun’s current net worth is not made public yet. However, an amateur boxer has a pretty good earning per fight, as per our research.
- A California-based boxer Lee holds an American nationality.
- Regarding his social sites, Brandun has accumulated 126k followers on Instagram. We can check out his IG feeds and follow him as well so that we won’t miss any new updates from his side.
- He loves to try different cuisines and explore new places.
- At last, His mother is Mexican and his father is Korean. Thus, he belongs to a mixed ethnic group.