Bree Smith is an American meteorologist for News Channel 5 who has won several awards for her good work. Bree started her career as an actress and model. But she found her late passion for weather and meteorology. So Smith went to Florida State University and graduated in meteorology studies.
As a result, Bree has won Emmy Award in Weather. She has been associated with Channel 5 for quite a time and serves in Tennessee. With her middle name as “sunshine”, one might say that she was always destined to be a weather expert. Besides, she is also a valuable contributor to Weather on the TODAY Show. Also, Bree is a wife and a wonderful mother. She owns a cat as well.
Here are the 10 interesting facts to know about Bree Smith
10 Facts on Bree Smith
- Bree Smith is an American meteorologist who works for News Channel 5 based in Nashville.
- Unfortunately, Bree hasn’t talked about her age yet. She probably prefers to keep it a secret.
- Despite her overwhelming work, Bree Smith doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet. She certainly deserves one though.
- Moving on, the reporter is a married woman. She tied the marital knots with her husband. Curt in a beautiful wedding ceremony.
- She is also a mother. The Meteorologist is very close to her family as well.
- However, she hasn’t shared details about her net worth yet. But with her reputation, one might guess it to be in multi-million dollars.
- Bree Smith has quite a significant social media presence, of course. She has around 25k followers on Instagram.
- Besides, Bree is also an animal lover. She also likes rainbows as per her social media bio.
- The Meteorologist started her spotlight career as an actress and model though.
- Her dream came true when she won the Emmy Award for Weather. She has been quite a phenomenon as a meteorologist.