Breegan Jane is a talented television personality and an outstanding interior designer. She is also an author who published her own book called Carbie. The book includes a story about making struggle approachable and more positive things. Undoubtedly, she is a woman with real talent. She is a single mom and raised her children alone. We can imagine how strong she is? She is a person with a good heart.
Furthermore, she has also appeared in television shows as a guest like ABC’s live Talk Show. Likewise, she has featured on Hallmark’s Home and Family Show to discuss her book, Carbie. She is philanthropy. She has helped to collect a fund for impoverished women in Africa. Well, she is a lifestyle blogger as well.
|Profession||Designer, TV personality|
|Parents||Jerry and Leanne Heuer|
|Siblings||Bailey and Marcus Heuer.|
|Children||Kingsley Kristian Vallas and Kensington Robert Vallas|
View this post on Instagram
Most of us will agree that the year 2020 has turned things upside down, and many are even feeling like the year robbed them of plans. One thing nothing can stop is our human connectedness! I have been SO blessed to be part of more virtual panels and discussions than I can count this year, and it’s been amazing! I know we all wish we could be in person for so many of these events, but I feel so lucky to reach MORE of you through video and virtual capabilities we’ve explored in 2020. It’s been a bright spot in all the craziness. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I want to send a huge thank you to @highpointmarket as well as to @goodhousekeeping for the Virtual Showhouse, The House That Diversity Built, today. I loved engaging with all the talented designers! Thank you for having me. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I also want to remind everyone to attend the Strong Women, Strong World event this afternoon at 4pm PT! I’m so excited to share with you how we’re changing young women’s futures in Kenya, and how YOU can be a part of it. If you haven’t registered yet, please DM us to join! I want to chat with YOU, and get your thoughts about the Grand Prize winning documentary, “Messania’s Story.” It will shake your reality and move you to action. What are you most excited for? Share with me in the comments! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #virtual #online #covid #zoom #breeganjane #virtuallearning #community #homeinspo #designinspiration #kitchen #architect #renovation #lifestyle #homedesign #interiorstyling #furniture #interiordecor #art #luxury #designer
10 Facts on Breegan Jane
- Breegan Jane was born on January 12 in Tarzana, California, United States. However, it’s difficult to reveal her exact age because she hasn’t shared her birth year. Her age might be 28-30 years.
- By looking at her profile, she has a decent height and has an average weight. However, her physical appearance and body measurements are still unknown in the media.
- She holds an American nationality. Whereas, her zodiac sign is not available.
- Who is Breegan Jane from Extreme Makeover? Generally speaking, Breegan Jane is one of the best interior designers for HGTV Extreme Makeover.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $5,000,000. Besides, her current net worth as of 2020 is not updated on the internet.
- Talking about her marital status, Breegan Jane was married in the past. Her ex-husband’s name was Kristian. Moreover, she is blessed with two children named Kingsley Kristian Vallas and Kensington Robert Vallas.
- Breegan Jane is a divorced woman and a single mom. She explains that her biggest challenge in life was divorce. We must say as being a single mom she provides good care for her children.
- Breegan Jane was adopted by her parents, Jerry and Leanne Heuer. Similarly, she has two adopted siblings named Bailey and Marcus Heuer.
- She is active in social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- Her bio is not featured on Wikipedia. However, she has her own personal website from where we can learn many things about her.