Brenda Ann Kenneally has made a mark as a visual photojournalist. Her works are not ordinary and she is constantly trying to show the world through her photographs about different social causes.
Her forte lies in portraying not only the social issues but also the illegal drug economy. The contribution of her work has been honored with the Community Awareness Award in 2000 by the National Press Photographer’s Association. To find out more about Brenda Ann Kenneally, please go through the quick facts below.
|Name||Brenda Ann Kenneally|
|Age||61 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||University of Miami|
10 Facts on Brenda Ann Kenneally
- Brenda Ann Kenneally (born on 23 October 1959) is an American photojournalist and photographer for documentary as well. Her age is 61 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Regarding her husband, there have been no signs of him in the media. He has hardly come forward to the public and not many people are aware of him or his whereabouts.
- She has a Wikipedia bio which has mostly covered info on her professional career.
- The fact of whether or not Brenda is married is often contemplated by her fans. Although she has not revealed her marital status, it is likely that she has tied the knot already.
- Born and spent her childhood in Albany, she is of American nationality. And, she is of white ethnicity.
- She looks pretty tall in her photos. So, she must surely have a good height.
- Talking about her family and children, she has shared a few photos of them on her social media account.
- Brenda Ann has amassed a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
- She has been awarded the International Prize for Photojournalism in the year 2001.
- Her Instagram account can be found with the username, @alittlecreativeclassinc. She has over 3 thousand followers on her account so far.