Brendan Brisson is an American ice hockey player who plays as a centerman. He had a brilliant 2019-20 season playing for Chicago Steel after he scored 24 goals and provided 35 assists in the USHL.
|Birthday||October 22, 2001|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
How old is Pat Brisson‘s son, an Ice Hockey player, Brendan Brisson? According to various reports, we have found out that this young talent is just 18 years old. He will be celebrating his 19th birthday on October 22 this year. Brendan also appeared in the WJAC-19 for his national side’s u-19 team.
He managed to score 5 goals and provide 7 assists in the 6 games he played. He is well-known for his amazing teamwork and beautiful passing techniques. His shooting accuracy is also not that bad and thus, we can easily see how he manages to score so many goals.
10 Facts on Brendan Brisson:
- Brendan Brisson’s father, Pat Brisson is a hockey agent who currently represents Jonathan Marchessault and Nik Roy.
- Moving on to his age, he is said to have been born on October 22, 2001, which means that he is still 18 years old.
- Coming to his height, he is said to be exactly 6 feet tall.
- There is no information yet known about his salary as well as his net worth.
- Speaking more about his parents, although we know the name of his father, we do not know the name of his mother.
- He probably doesn’t have a girlfriend right now as he is very young.
- Brendan is an ice hockey player who played for Chicago Steel in the USHL last season, in 2019-20.
- He is said to be the brand new pick of the Vegas Golden Knights in 2020.
- Born in Manhattan Beach, California, USA, he is said to be an American citizen.
- Brendan can be found active on Instagram where he has managed to earn nearly 6.3 thousand followers already.