Brendan McAvoy is the son of the famous actors, James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff. His father is best known for movies such as Filth, and X Men: First Class. Similarly his mother is recognized for The Last Station, and Before I Go To Sleep.
Brendan is the only child of the actors and it goes without saying that he is their main priority. We have gathered 10 facts about this celebrity kid to help you know more about him.
|Height||4 feet 1 inches|
10 Facts on Brendan McAvoy
- Brendan McAvoy was born in the year 2010 and his age is 10 years as of 2020. We don’t know when he celebrates his birthday.
- He has a good height of 4 feet 1 inch. That’s 1.24 in meters.
- His Parents are famous Hollywood actors who have received a lot of success in their profession.
- He was born after 4 years of their parent’s marriage. Both James and Anne-Marie were extremely delighted to have their first son.
- Brendan’s parents are very rich and wealthy. They have a combined net worth of over $23 Million. However, Brendan is too young to earn at the moment.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to him as of 2020. His name has been mentioned on the Wikipedia page of his parents.
- His father and mother were married for over 10 years and they sadly got separated in 2010. Despite the divorce, his parents often spend quality time with him.
- Both James and Anne-Marie prefer to keep their son away from the spotlight. They have also made sure not to give away details about Brendan to the public.
- Brendan is too young to be active on social media accounts such as Instagram and Twitter.
- He is an adorable kid and he likes to spend a lot of time with his father and mother.