Brendon Zub eventually landed into the world of acting after deciding that it was acting he wanted to pursue as his career. Although he revealed that he never thought of working in the movies, it was later when his family moved to Europe.
Seeing the performances of Jimmy Stewart, Richard Burton, Gene Kelly, and more, he drew inspiration from these legendary actors. And, this led him to be a part of his high school plays. As time went by, he even attended acting school.
|Age||30 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Siblings||Stephanie and Jonathan Zub|
|Net Worth||$250 thousand|
|Education||Mount Royal College|
10 Facts on Brendon Zub
- Brendon Zub is an American actor and model. He is most famous for his roles in The Good Doctor, Fringe, Supernatural, iZombie, and more.
- When it comes to his age, most of his fans might be clueless about how old he currently is. However, as per a couple of online outlets, he is about 33 years old.
- He does not have a bio on the page of Wiki. But, there is quite a detailed bio on him on IMDb.
- Speaking of his partner, he has hardly shared anything about his relationship status. So, he could be single right now.
- He is active on Instagram. And, by now, he has amassed over 5 thousand followers on his account.
- As per the Net Worth Post, he has an estimated net worth of $250 thousand dollars.
- Talking about his parents, he lost his mother when he was really young. It was his second mother and grandmother who take care of him since then.
- He is of Canadian nationality. And, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Similarly, in meters, he is about 1.75 meters tall.
- He has two siblings, a brother, and a sister. His sister is Stephanie Zub and his brother is Jonathan Zub.