Brent Staker is a celebrated professional Australian Rules Football player. He is the boyfriend of a famous Australian author, cook, and television presenter Justine Schofield. Brent is currently a coach for Brisbane Lion’s women team where he was once a player until 2015. He is a very young and physically strong athlete who was even nominated as AFL rising star in 2004 which is an Australia football award.
Brent Staker made his amateur debut when he was just 16 years old and his professional debut just 3 years later and since then has been a sensational player. In 2003 he played for the Under-18 NSW/ACT Rams which is an Australian football club.
|Birthday||May 23, 1984|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Brent Staker:
- Brent Staker was born on May 23, 1984, in Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 36 years old.
- Brent’s height is exactly 6 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 195cm high.
- Brent has featured himself in the wiki where there is information regarding his personal and professional career.
- Brent Staker is Justine Schofield’s Boyfriend as they both were seen together on their social media handle however they haven’t opened up anything regarding it as they are keeping it as private as possible.
- He hasn’t disclosed his salary however it ranges above 100 thousand including all his bonuses and brand deals.
- Brent has his own Instagram account @brentstaker_ where he has more than 7k followers.
- Brent recently on October 6, 2020, recused a snake called carpet python nearby highway while he was driving as he has even posted on his Instagram account.
- Brent has his rumored girlfriend Justine were reported dating since march 2020 as they were seen together for a lunch and even posted a picture together.
- His weight is around 100 kg which is about 220lbs.