Amy Porter Kemp has been into the spotlight for being the daughter of Brian P. Kemp. Her father is the 83rd governor of Georgia and her mother is the first lady. So, this pretty much sums up why people are curious to know about her.
Being the youngest daughter of Brian Kemp, she has been kept away from the media, along with her sisters. This is why it is hard to get to know her better. However, here we have listed some of the facts about her.
|Name||Amy Porter Kemp|
|Age||18 years old|
|Parents||Brian and Marty Kemp|
|Siblings||Jarrett and Lucy Kemp|
10 Facts on Amy Porter Kemp
- Amy Porter Kemp (born on 26 September 2002) is the daughter of the governor of Georgia, Brian P. Kemp. Her age is 18 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 26th of September. And, her parents have always wished her birthday on their social media.
- In the year 2018, she used to go to Athens Academy with her elder sister as a sophomore. Likewise, her sister used to be a senior then.
- Talking about her siblings, she has two elder sisters who are Jarrett and Lucy Kemp. Her eldest sister, Jarrett is 22 years old and her another elder sister, Lucy is 20 years old.
- She does not have a Wikipedia bio. But, her father has one while her mother’s bio can be found on online outlets.
- She seems active on Instagram, given the number of posts on her account. However, she has kept it private.
- Regarding her family, she was born to parents, Brian and Marty Kemp as their youngest daughter.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.
- She is of American nationality. In the same way, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- During her father’s campaign, her school gave their permission to do her classwork on the road.