Leighanne Wallace is a renowned American actress and producer. She is known for her role in the movie called My Fellow Americans (1996) as a character named Witnaur’s Girlfriend. She has worked in various television dramas like Olive Juice (2001), Megalodon (2002), Wild America (1997), Moral Combat: Conquest (1998), and much more.
While she was in high school, she worked as a model. Afterward, she stepped into the Hollywood industry. Whereas, she is married to a handsome and gorgeous actor, songwriter, and a pop singer as well. In fact, his name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.
|Birthday||July 20, 1969|
|Height||5 feet 4 inch (1.65 m)|
|Profession||Actress and producer|
|Parents||Raymond Lanier Wallace and Shirley Tolbert|
10 facts on Leighanne Wallace
- Leighanne Wallace was born on July 20, 1969, in Marietta, Georgia, USA. Moving to her age is 51 years as of now.
- Her star or zodiac sign is Cancer. Likewise, she holds an American nationality.
- Talking about her physique, she stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.65 m) tall and her average weight is 55 kg. Likewise, her body measurements are 32-26-32 with a striking personality.
- Leighanne Wallace’s net worth is estimated to be around $1,000,000. As for her husband, his earning is estimated at approximately $45,000,000. However, Leighanne’s main source is acting.
- Leighanne is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Brian Littrell. The couples bumped into each other in a video shoot and later, the duo tied their wedding knot on 2nd September 2000. Since then they are living happily together.
- They are blessed with a baby child. His name is Baylee Littrell.
- She is quite secretive about her personal life. She hasn’t shared her parent’s names on the internet.
- She is actively available on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has about 120k followers on her Instagram account.
- Leighanne Wallace is very passionate about her work. Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- There is not any kind of information about her siblings in the media.