Brian Mast is a renowned American politician who currently serves at Florida’s 18th congressional district as the US representative. Moving on to his early life, he has involved in various fields or professions. At first, his name was listed in the United States Army reserve and then he became a combat engineer.
Again in 2006, he transferred to the active US Army and became a bomb disposal technician. Unfortunately, Brian lost his legs and his left-hand in an explosion.
Likewise, Brian is a member of a republican political party. He won the general election with 53 percent vote in November 2016. The World Patent Marketing (WPM) has donated money to the Mast Campaign and also declared that he is a member of the advisory board without consulting him.
|Parents||Tixomena Trujillo and James Mast|
|Rep. Brian Mast|
10 Facts on Brian Mast
- Brian Mast was born on July 10, 1980. His age is 40 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. Hence, he has an American nationality.
- Brian’s actual height and body weight are not provided on the internet. But viewing his profile, he appears to be quite tall in stature.
- Talking about his net worth, Brian hasn’t disclosed his net worth or annual salary in the media. Moreover, he never shows off his earnings to the public.
- His availability on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook is high with a good number of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, In the 2020 election, Brian was running against Pam Keith. Sadly, he couldn’t make it and lost the election.
- Explaining his marital status, Brian is happily married to his wife, Brianna Mast. Also, he has four children named Madalyn, Maverick, Magnum, and Major.
- Brian is the son of Tixomena Trujillo and James Mast. It’s not clear if he has any siblings or not.
- In 2015, Brian volunteered with the Israel Defence Forces by helping them with packing medical kits and moving supplies as well.
- Brian graduated from Harvard University.