Brian Moore is the BBC rugby commentator who played as a hooker in rugby representing his nation worldwide. He is an English former rugby union footballer who had played for the team England from the year 1987–1995.
He later represented his team ‘Lions’ and played for the team in the year 1989 and 1993. Besides, he had struggled a lot in his childhood, and can be considered that he did not have a nice and playful childhood. Below are some of the 10 facts about Brian Moore that might surprise you
|Birthday||January 11, 1962|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||$15.1 Million|
|Children||Larissa Holly, Imogen May|
|Education||Graduate in LLB from the University of Nottingham|
Is holding a pint supposed to mean we think he is a man of the people and not a Harrow-educated drop-out? https://t.co/uxAMYnSby5
— Brian Moore (@brianmoore666) October 31, 2020
10 Facts About Brian Moore
- Brian Moore is currently the BBC Rugby commentator who played rugby from the year 1987 to 1995 in the position of ‘Hooker’.
- The very energetic athlete, Brian Moore’s reference has been mentioned in his Wikipedia profile.
- The generous man, Brian Moore has a net worth of $15.1 million as per some online sources.
- Brian Moore is a married man. He has a wife ‘Belinda Moore’ as they got married in the year 2008. They have been living happily with her 2 daughters and Brian Moore 2 children.
- How old is Brian Moore? Brian Moore was born in Birmingham, the United Kingdom on January 11, 1962. His current age is 58 years old as per his Wikipedia details.
- Furthermore, Brian Moore is not available on Instagram but he is on Twitter with 236.4 k followers.
- He was raised by his mother ‘Rina Kirk’ who was a single mother and later his mother gave him up for adoption at 7 months old as he was also abandoned by his father.
- Moreover, he has a height of 5 feet 9 inches with 92 kg.
- Similarly, he is a graduate in LLB from the University of Nottingham and also was awarded an honorary Doctorate in Law on 14 July 2010.
- He is a very hard working athlete who has a successful career.