Capitol Police Officer and military veteran Brian Sicknick had a tragic death. On 6 January 2021, he died of injuries during a pro-Trump riot at the Capitol building. Brian was a New Jersey native who was Capitol’s police officer before his death.
Earlier before enrolling in the police force, he served as the Air National Guardsman. There he got involved in Operation Desert Shield as well as Operation Enduring Freedom.
Quick Facts: Brian Sicknick Wife, Age, Family And Children: Capitol Police Officer
BREAKING: United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty. He was responding to the riots at the Capitol when he was injured by rioters/domestic terrorists.
He had returned to his office when he collapsed. pic.twitter.com/WqSxUpINbz
— David Begnaud (@DavidBegnaud) January 8, 2021
10 Facts On Brian Sicknick
- Brian Sicknick’s age was 42 at the time of his death, as per the Heavy. So, he could be born in 1978.
- He was born in New Jersey, and his nationality was American. He was residing in Springfield, Virginia, before his demise.
- Brian Sicknick died at 9:30 p.m; on Thursday, 7 January 2021, confirmed by Capitol Police. After the incident, held on Wednesday, he was rushed to the hospital for treatment and was kept on a ventilator.
- The reason for his death is due to heavy injury. He was kept on a ventilator due to a blood clot on the brain. He was seriously injured while engaging with protesters during a pro-Trump riot on 6 January.
- Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was married to his wife Kristie Greeson, as per The Daily Beast. His wife Kristie worked as Allied Mineral Products’ senior sales representative.
- Besides his wife, there is not any news of Brian Sicknick having children. Neither of them has talked about sharing their possible kids in the media.
- Brian Sicknick, being a secretive personality, never unveil the details about the rest of the family background. So, information about his parents and siblings is yet to get disclosed.
- Earlier as an Air National Guardsman, he served in Operation Desert Shield and Operation Enduring Freedom. Later, in July 2008, he joined the Capitol Police depatment.
- Sicknick’s actual figure of net worth wasn’t’ exposed until his death. But, he might have earned a considerable amount of earnings from his job as a police officer.
- Brian’s biography is not available on Wikipedia. We have covered everything about his bio, personal life, and death reason in this article.
Leave a Reply