News viewers might recognize Jamie Shupak Stelter as the traffic anchor for NY1 but she is also known as the wife of American political commentator Brian Stelter.
Shupak’s husband Brian has worked in various news studios and networks, he is also an established political commentator. As of 2020, he is the chief media correspondent for CNN and hosts the show ‘Reliable Sources’ on the network.
|Name||Jamie Shupak Stelter|
|Birthday||December 31, 1982|
|Parents||Neil L. Shupak and Helen R. Shupak|
|Net Worth||$100,00 tp $1 million|
“While I may be the first woman in this office, I will not be the last.” DAMN RIGHT, @KamalaHarris
— Jamie Stelter (@JamieStelter) November 8, 2020
10 Facts About Jamie Shupak Stelter
- Jamie Shupak Stelter was born on December 31, 1982, and her age as of November 2020 is 38 years old according to informationcradle.
- Her Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about the anchor and her bio with the facts in this article.
- Shupak’s net worth as of November 2020 is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. Her husband, on the other hand, it’s worth around $10 million in 2020 according to GG.
- Brian Stelter’s wife was born in Philadelphia to parents Neil L. Shupak and Helen R. Shupak. Her family still lives in Philly. She has not released any information on her siblings as of early November 2020.
- Brian and Jamie got married on February 22, 2014, in a Jewish ceremony. Brian was a methodist but preferred that the ceremony be held according to his wife’s faith.
- Together they have 2 children, Sunny Ray Stelter (born May 21, 2017) and a son Story Moon Stelter (born August 7, 2019).
- Brian is a political commentator and a reporter who has also published various books.
- He leans towards the liberal left and has supported Democrats in the elections.
- One of his books titled ‘Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth’ tried to expose the alleged propaganda of the Trump administration.
- Jamie formerly appeared in the popular network show Good Day Sacramento.
Leave a Reply