Jennipher Frost is the loving wife of Brian Urlacher, a former American football player. The former linebacker played for the Chicago Bears in the National Football League. He spent 13 long years for the club in the top flight.
Moreover, Jennipher is also a model and reality Tv star. She took part in the American reality show, America’s Next Top Model in 2004. The fashion model competed in the third cycle of 2004 and finished the show on the 10th. Afterward, she didn’t appear much on television but she worked directly and indirectly as a fashion model. She has represented various fashion brands as well. Here’s what you need to know about her.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts on Jennipher Frost
- Jennipher Frost is an American fashion model who competed in the 2004 season of America’s Next Top Model.
- Moreover, she is around 40 years old at the moment. The model has not unveiled her age and birthday yet.
- Besides, she is also famous for being the spouse of the former American linebacker, Brain Urlacher. He played for Chicago Bears for 13 seasons.
- Jennipher and Brain married each other in 2016. They were dating for a couple of years before finally tying the marital knots.
- Moving on, Jennipher doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- But she is present on Instagram where the fashion model has accumulated more than 6000 followers.
- Unfortunately, her net worth is not available. But Brian has an estimated net worth fo around $16 Million as of 2020.
- However, she does have her wiki and bio written on several web portals including ANTP fandom.
- Besides, she is also a stepmother to two daughters and a son of Brian from the previous relationships.
- As for her family, the facts about her parents and siblings remain a mystery for now.