Briana Marin is an American actress and dancer best known for her role in the 2014 series, The Leftovers. The HBO mystery series has been made for three seasons before finally concluding the show in 2017.
Moreover, Briana is also a well-acclaimed dancer. She is a graduate of the Dance Theatre of Harlem which is based in Harlem, New York City. Most of the actress’s role in movies and shows are as a dancer. She has also featured in “The Walk Among the Tombstones” and “The Night Shift.” However, the actress is yet to make a significant mark and earn herself a lead role. But she does have great potential, both as an actor and a dancer. Here are a few facts to know about her.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
10 Facts on Briana Marin
- Briana Marin is an American actress who came into the spotlight when she appeared in the HBO mystery show, The Leftovers.
- Moreover, the actress is 37 years old. Her professional acting debut came when she was 33.
- As the actress is yet to get a breakthrough role, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Briana Marin stands at a decent height of 5 feet and 5 inches. The actress possesses long brown hair and hazel eyes.
- The actress is married and lives with her husband. They don’t have any kids yet.
- Moreover, she is also present on Instagram and has more than 1600 followers on the platform.
- Her nationality is American as she was born in California. She comes from a White ethnic group.
- Furthermore, the facts about her parents and family are still unknown. The actress seems very close to her mother.
- She celebrates her birthday on November 8 every year. She is frequently spotted with friends on social media photos.
- Her movie credits are well mentioned on IMDb with a mini-biography dedicated to her.