Brianna Weidenbach is one of the contestants from the reality TV show, Worst Cooks in America. Even though she got eliminated on the 28th of June, she has been able to garner a lot of fans.
However, just while we were getting to know more about her, she had to say goodbye from the show. And, that was not just a bummer for her but for her fans too. Nevertheless, you don’t have to worry because we have found a few facts about her that could help you to know her better.
|Birthday||1995 or 1996|
|Age||24 years old|
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Caregiver|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Brianna Weidenbach
- Brianna Weidenbach (born in the year 1995 or 1996) is a reality TV star, most famous as one of the cast to have featured in Worst Cooks in America.
- The details of her husband have hardly got out into the open. As a result, most people are yet to know about their marital life.
- Her age is 24 years old currently. So, she is definitely one of the youngest contestants in the show.
- She seems to have an average height, from what we have seen of her on TV. But, it has not been revealed how tall she is.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia. This is why it is kind of hard to know some basic facts about her.
- Her Instagram account might be a little difficult to get a hold of but at least she has one. Nonetheless, you might be a little disappointed that she has kept her account private.
- She is from Martin, Tennessee. So, she is of American nationality. And, her ethnicity is white.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review.
- Before she appeared in Worst Cooks of America, she used to work as a caregiver.
- Speaking of her parents and family members, not much information has been found.