Brigette Lundy-Paine is one of the many non-binary actors who has set their pronoun as they/them. They had kicked off their professional acting career as Danielle in the popular television series named One Bad Choice back in the year 2015.
|Birthday||August 10, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Laura Lundy-Paine, Robert Paine|
Since then, Brigette has already appeared in around 13 different movies and television series. Currently, they have been appearing as Casey Gardner in the ongoing television series called Atypical which will run until the year 2021.
Also, recently, they appeared as Billie in the 2020 movie called Bill & Ted Face The Music. Brigette has already earned a lot of popularity and they have been using this fame to help get the rights of non-binary people.
10 Facts About Brigette Lundy-Paine:
- Here is the most important thing you need to learn about Brigette Lundy-Paine – This famous personality uses they/them as their pronoun.
- People have been curious to know about his genre and here is his sexuality revealed – they are a non-binary.
- Are they gay? We do not know exactly if they call themselves gay but they definitely fall under the transgender community according to Wikipedia.
- So, what about their boyfriend or girlfriend? There is no such information about this actually.
- Let’s learn another fact about them quickly – Brigette was born in Dallas, Texas, United States, and they are American.
- And, professionally, this American non-binary is called an actor who has appeared in popular shows like The Glass Castle, Downsizing, Irrational Man, etc.
- Born on August 10, 1994, they have now reached the age of 26 years.
- We have come to know that they stand at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
- They celebrated their 26th birthday very recently and has promised to fulfill more of acting and have also told that they will stand for the rights of the non-binary community.
- After you have read all the 9 facts, here is the last fact about Brigette – they have a siblings named Benjamin Lundy-Paine. And, these siblings were born to Laura Lundy-Paine and Robert Paine.