Brigitte Bougie is a Canadian journalist and has been working as a newspaper presenter for a number of years. In addition to this, she is also better known as the wife of Jacques Godin.
The actor, Jacques Godin, passed away on October 26, 2020, of heart failure. He had participated in more than 200 productions and had been working as an actor for more than 60 years. Bougie is also a well-known name as she was a journalist and reporter.
|Profession||Journalist; Radio Host|
|Education||‘Université du Québec à Montréal’|
Excellente soirée électorale sous la barre de la collègue Karine Godin et des journalistes de Radio-Canada Acadie ! Dernière heure: le chef libéral Kevin Vickers est défait. https://t.co/Kxf7CfnRES
— Brigitte Bougie (@BrigitteBougie) September 15, 2020
10 Facts About Brigitte Bougie
- Brigitte Bougie’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but sources claim she is in her late 80s as of October 2020.
- Her Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about her in this article.
- Brigitte Bougie’s online biography reports that she studied at the ‘Université du Québec à Montréal’. She has a degree in Social Work.
- Similarly, she was late actor Jacques Godin’s wife. The actor had spent more than 60 years in show business and had appeared in numerous productions.
- Godin was survived by wife Brigitte Bougie, their daughter Pascale Yvan Girard, his granddaughter, Esther Girard-Godin, and his great-granddaughter, Jeanne.
- His family is grieving his loss and is preparing his funeral services.
- Brigitte Bougie is a Canadian journalist and a radio host who has worked at Radio Canada since 1992 as per her Linkedin page. She works as a journalist-presenter for over 28 years at the radio station.
- Before joining Radio Canada, Brigitte was a journalist and presenter at CKAC. She worked there for 3 years from June 1989 to June 1992.
- Her late husband also used to work on radio and used to do voice characters on a show at CKAC, the station where Bougiwe also worked.
- Bougie is an icon of Canadian radio and has established herself as one of the premier radio journalists in Canada.