Kristen Nordland is an American former model who is widely recognized for being the loving wife of Britt Reid, an assistant linebackers coach for the National Football League team, Kansas City Chief.
Britt is also the son of Andy Reid, the head coach for the Kansas City Chief. On 4 February 2021, Kristen’s husband, Britt, was involved in a scary car crash that left an innocent five-year-old child sustaining a serious injury and currently having a critical condition.
Furthermore, the 5-year-old child was also grievously injured in the accident and suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Quick Facts: Kristen Nordland: Britt Reid Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Husband||Britt Reid (m 2012)|
|Wife||Maverick (son), Somers and Saylor (daughters)|
10 Facts on Kristen Nordland
- Kristen Nordland is Britt Reid’s wife, who is serving for the Kansas City Chiefs as their assistant linebackers.
- Her actual date of birth has not been documented. But we estimated that Kristen Nordland’s age is somewhere between 30 to 35 years old.
- Nordland has not opened about her early life and family details. It seems that the information related to it is kept under wraps by her.
- Previously, she worked as a model before getting married to her spouse, Britt Reid, in the summer of 2012.
- Talking about Kristen Nordland’s children, the duo is also blessed with three lovely kids. Their names are Maverick (son), Somers, and Saylor (daughters).
- Moving on towards her professional life, Britt Reid’s wife, Kristen Nordland, was a model for Reinhard model and a talent agency from 2011 to 2013. Furthermore, Kristen worked as an assistant for Hillary Kahan in Mary K. Dougherty and Associates.
- Kristen Nordland’s salary and net worth figure remain a mystery as of now.
- The internet has not made a Wikipedia page of Kristen Nordland.
- A highly educated woman, Kristen got her degree in public relations and communications from Temple University.
- On the other hand, Britt Reid’s wife, Kristen Nordland, loves to maintain her privacy. Hence, it should come as no surprise that she is not active on social media platforms.