Adam Touni is a real estate broker and former attorney who is widely recognized as the husband of Brittany Daniel, a 44 years old accomplished American television actress. Brittany has appeared in numerous Tv shows and has been nominated for many awards. She is most known for her role in the series The Game and UPN’s teen drama Sweet Valley High.
He workes as a broke-associate for a living he previously specialized in the law of land use, real state transaction, landlord/tenure law, and litigation. His passion for the real state has a lot of influence from his father who is an entrepreneur, architect, and real state investor.
|Birthday||December 9, 1980|
|Profession||Real Estate broker, Former lawyer|
|Education||Golden Date University|
10 Facts On Adam Touni
- Adam Touni was born on December 9, 1980, in Mountain View, Santa Clara County, California, United States. He is 39 years old as of 2020.
- Adam went to UC Santa Barbara for his higher education and later attended Golden Date University to get his law degree.
- Adam is not single any more he is married to Brittany Daniel, an American television actress. The couple got married on July 30, 2017. The couple does not have any children together yet.
- The couple currently live in Palo Alto, California with their dog.
- Adam is a founding member of The reSolve Group together with Wendy Kandasamy and Katharine Carroll.
- The couple’s wedding photographs were captured by celebrity photographer Michael Segal.
- Adam has not shared information regarding his net worth but there is no doubt that it is in millions.
- His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- Adam has not shared much information regarding his relatives and family members so, the name of his parents and siblings are not known.
- He has 3,059 followers in his Instagram account. He loves to share a picture of himself and his family with his followers.