Brittany Marie Batchelder is an American actress and creator known for shows like “The Alienist” and “The Alienist: Angel of Darkness.” She did her movie debut in “Suburgatory” in 2011 where she played a very small supporting role.
However, her big break came in “The Alienist.” The second season of the award-winning series is set to release tomorrow on Netflix. It is back although Netflix originally released the show for a single season. The response from the fans was so hefty Netflix renewed the series for its second season as well.
|Name||Brittany Marie Batchelder|
|Birthday||April 13, 1987|
10 Facts on Brittany Marie Batchelder
- Brittany Marie Batchelder (born on April 13, 1987) is an American actress known for Netflix’s crime drama series, “The Alienist.” She portrays the role of “Joanna Crawford” in the award-winning series.
- As of now, the actress is around 33 years old. She celebrates her birthday on April 13 every year.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But her bio can be found on IMDb as well as other web portal sites.
- Talking about her body measurements, she stands at the height of around 5 feet and 7 inches. She flaunts her exceptional body on social media.
- Brittany has a decent social media presence as well. Her Instagram account consists of more than 2k followers until now.
- The good news is, she doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at the moment. She is probably single and solely focused on her career.
- Moving on, there are very little facts about her parents and family. She has kept that end of her private.
- Likewise, her nationality is American as she was born in the US. Similarly, she comes from an African American ethnic group.
- Furthermore, Brittany spent her childhood in Detriot. She afterward, moved to Houston before finally landing in LA and making her career.
- She will soon be playing a badass role in “The Alienist: Angel of Darkness.” The show will be all set on Netflix tomorrow.