Brittany Perry-Russell is an actress who has earned huge fame after her acting appearances in Family Reunion, 13 Reasons Why, The Preacher’s Son, etc. Apart from these shows, she has already worked in 35 different movies as well as television series. Apart from being just an actress, she has been well-known as a dancer as well.
|Birthday||March 11, 1982|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
It was the year 2002 when she completed her acting debut in the television series named Cedric the Entertainer Presents where she appeared as a dancer. Her performance was well appreciated and the same year she was handed the role of Betty Everett in the television series called American Dreams. Very recently, she played the role of a choreographer in the television series named All American.
10 Facts on Brittany Perry-Russell:
- Brittany Perry-Russell’s Wikipedia page has not yet been made but you can surely find her information on IMDb.
- As she is a native of Texas, USA, her nationality is clearly American.
- Brittany Perry-Russell was born on March 11, 1982, so her current age is exactly 38 years old.
- Furthermore, she has already worked with huge personalities like Beyonce, Rhianna, Chris Brown, Katy Perry, etc.
- Moreover, Brittany Perry-Russell stands at an approximate height of 5 feet and 6 inches.
- As of 2020, she seems really busy working on her upcoming two projects which are Lazarus and We Can Be Heroes.
- According to Net Worth Post, Brittany Perry-Russell has an estimated net worth of $13 million.
- Her role as Tracy Porter in 13 Reasons Why has probably been the most amazing role she has ever done in her whole acting career.
- Currently, we do not have much information related to Brittany Perry-Russell’s family members including both her parents as well as her siblings.
- Talking about her social media presence, we can find her active only on Instagram where she has managed to gain approximately 62.8 thousand followers already.