Bruce Salomon is a Canadian child actor. He is popular as Mr. O from Odd Squad (2014). Likewise, he played Harold Sperling in Some Assembly Required (2014).
Bruce is related to famous actress Dalila Bela and actor Raphael Alejandro as a sibling. Furthermore, the family is a resident of Vancouver.
|Birthday||November 29, 2004|
|Age||15 years old|
|Height||4 feet 6 inches|
|Siblings||Raphael Alejandro and Dalila Bela|
10 Facts on Bruce Salomon
- Bruce Salomon is an actor. Born in 2004, Bruce is the age of 15 years old as of now. Likewise, Salomon celebrates his birthday on November 29 every year.
- Although Bruce Salomon is a rising star, we couldn’t track his Wikipedia page. So, we have amassed a short-bio about the actor to know him better.
- Salomon is discussed to be the height of 4 feet and 6 inches tall. Similarly, he is a cute teenager with curly hair and chubby cheeks.
- You can follow Bruce’s personal Instagram as @brucesalomon29. Furthermore, he mentions himself as a “foodie and cooks” on his IG bio.
- Talking about his parents, Salomon’s father is a native of Panama. Likewise, his mother is a Brazilian immigrant. However, he grew in Quebec, Canada as a Canadian citizen.
- Bruce is the younger brother of the renowned actress, Dalila Bela. Dalila portrayed Diana Barry in Anne With an E. Likewise, his younger sibling, Raphael Alejandro, is also an actor.
- Acting is a lucrative job with both fame and fortune. However, the Net Worth for Bruce Salomon is under review right now.
- Bruce was just 4 years old when started acting. Likewise, his role as Bobby in the TV movie titled “Deck the Halls” (2011) helped him to earn a place in Hollywood.
- The actor is unstoppable since then. According to his IMDb profile, Bruce Salomon has starred in a total of 13 credited TV series and movies to date.
- As for now, Bruce seems distant from romantic relationships and gossips. Till now, he has not dated any girlfriend.