Bryan Berghoef is a politician running for Congress from Michigan’s 2nd Congressional District. He has become popular as one of the frontrunners in the election from the Democratic side.
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Children||Henry, Winston, Charles and Josephine|
The politician is a pastor and has even established churches like the Holland United Church of Christ. Similarly, he also runs a podcast and is the author of the book “Pub Theology: Beer, Conversation, and God” among others.
Throwback Monday: Loved the chance to engage with voters at last year’s Labor Day Parade in Muskegon. No parades this year, but the fight to demand fair wages and support workers continues. #LaborDay #WestMichigan pic.twitter.com/m9hDrnm63H
— Bryan Berghoef (@pubtheologian) September 7, 2020
10 Facts On Bryan Berghoef
- Bryan Berghoef was born in the late 1970s and is around 44 years old as of September 2020 as per his own campaign website.
- He has a wife named Christy who works as a civil discourse consultant. Together they have four children Henry (age 16), Winston (age 14), Charles (age 12), and Josephine (age10) according to his website.
- The politician’s Wikipedia page is missing however, you can read his facts in this article.
- The pastor’s net worth is estimated to be $100,000 to $1 million.
- His political party is the Democratic Political party but Ballotopedia reports that he also ran for the primary and received 100% of the almost 60,000 votes.
- Before entering politics, he was a reverend and a p[astor. In fact, he started the Holland United Church of Christ church congregation.
- He was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, and studied at the University of Michigan graduating in 1998. Later, he got a degree from Calvin Theological Seminary in 2005.
- The reverend will run for the general election on November 3, 2020.
- Bryan has been endorsed by the leap-forward organization. Which is a Michigan based gun-voting tracker that helps people supporting gun laws track people who are involved in making laws relating to gun carry.
- He connects with his fans via Twitter where he has over 4,300 followers and has urged them to vote.
Leave a Reply