Bryang Kayo has been making great strides as a soccer player this early in his life. Just a couple of months ago, he was recruited to join the VFL Wolfsburg to play for the club’s U-23s. Before this, he played for D.C. United Academy.
Likewise, he has also been with the United States U17 Men’s National Team for some brief time. While the people who know him might have heard of these before but only a few know that he was in the group that became runner up at the 2019 Concacaf Championship.
|Age||18 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch (1.85 m)|
|Weight||66.22 kg (146 lbs)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Bryang Kayo
- Bryang Kayo (born on 27 July 2002) is an American soccer player. His age is 18 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- The amount of salary that he gets from the signing of the contract with Vfl Wolfsburg has been kept confidential. But, it is no surprise that he must get a great deal of sum for sure.
- His net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.
- Seeing their children doing is every parent’s dream. And, Bryang has been fulfilling his parents’ dream at such a young age that they must be really proud of their son.
- His girlfriend rumors have not surfaced up on the internet. In fact, he has been pretty quiet about his love life. Maybe he is way too busy chasing his passion that he hardly gets time to think about girls.
- At the height in which he stands, he would make even people with average height look short. He is 6 feet and 1 inch tall.
- Likewise, he has a weight of 66.22 kg which is about 146 lbs.
- You can follow him on Instagram if you want to see what he posts there.
- He belongs to Cameroonian ethnicity.
- He looks up to Manchester United footballer, Paul Pogba since he is Bryang’s favorite player.