A Republican Burgess Owens is an Afro-American Politician who is currently running for the fourth Congressional District in Utah. And also, Owens is a frequent contributor to the news channel Fox News.
Prior to that, Owens is a retired football player who has also played ten seasons in the National Football league for the New York Jets and the Oakland Raiders.
|Birthday||August 2, 1951|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
|Salary||$70k per annum|
|Divorce||Divorced: Josie Owens|
It’s absurd Ben McAdams and Nancy Pelosi have put out so many lies that we needed to create a page dedicated to the facts! Ben, it’s time to talk about jobs and creating a better future for our kids. To learn the facts check out my website, https://t.co/E4wruO23ao pic.twitter.com/lN9IRhtURR
— Burgess Owens (@BurgessOwens) October 3, 2020
10 Facts About Burgess Owens
- Burgess Ownes was born as Clarence Burgess Owens. As of now, Burgess Owens is 69 years of age as he was born on August 2, 1951.
- Born in Columbus, Ohio, US, Burgess belongs to an American nationality. His ethnicity is black. And, his religion is Christian.
- Currently, Burgess Owens is available on Twitter. He has a Twitter account with huge followers of 229.9k under the username @BurgessOwens.
- Talking about his educational background, Owens completed his schooling at Rickards High School. Later on, he was recruited on a scholarship to play at the University of Miami where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Chemistry.
- Owens is of tall stature at a height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) and weighs 90 Kgs (199lbs).
- Owens was a great football player. He was a regular starter for the jets in the 1970s. And, he won the Raiders’ 1980 Super Bowl XV championship as part of the team.
- Moreover, he is also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Talking about his marital status, Owens was married for 34 years to his lovely wife, Josie Owens but unfortunately got divorced. His family has 6 children which include 3 sons and 3 daughters.
- As of now, Owens is running in Utah’s Fourth Congressional District. He is still leading ahead of McAdams with 47.65% to 48.33% of total votes.
- About net worth? the estimated net worth of Burgess Owens is around $35 million as of 2020. Moreover, his salary is of $70k per annum.