Bushra Shaikh is one of the successful businesswomen who is an owner of a British Clothing company from Surrey, Uk. She had competed in ‘The Apprentice UK’ season 13 which is a popular British television reality show on October 4, 2017, which was shown on BBC One.
Bushra Shaikh unfortunately was the 11th candidate to be fired from the show ‘The Apprentice’. Below are some of the 10 facts about Bushra Shaikh that you should know
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||Graduate from the London College of Fashion.|
10 Facts About Bushra Shaikh
- While mentioning her bio, Bushra Shaikh is a well-known name in the industry of fashion. She is the famous tv-personality who competed against ‘Alan Sugar’.
- How old is The Apprentice star? well, the very talented Bushra Shaikh was born in the month of October in 1982. Her current age is 38 years old.
- Despite being a celebrated tv-personality and a successful businesswoman, it is unfair to say that she does not have a Wikipedia of her own profile.
- Furthermore, Bushra Shaikh is a married woman and does not have a boyfriend. She has3 children but detailed information about them including her husband is missing.
- Bushra shaikh has 24.2k followers on Instagram and on Twitter, she is followed by 6k+ followers.
- Moreover, Bushra Shaikh’s height is 5 feet 6 inches but the weight details have not been revealed.
- Bushra Shaikh is of Asian ethnicity who belongs to British nationality.
- The fashion icon Bushra Shaikh has not revealed her net worth and salary but we do know that she earns a nice amount of money.
- Bushra Shaikh has not revealed the name of her parents but she has stated that they were businesswomen and they encouraged her to pursue her career in the business. She has 4 sisters as siblings.
- She has spent more than 15 years in the fashion industry before coming to ‘The Apprentice’.