Buster Timothy Miller is a celebrity kid. Yes, that’s his claim to fame. It’s sometimes a bit disconcerting how much attention is given to celebrity kids. Buster is the son of popular actor Jonny Lee Miller and Michele Hicks. He has been photographed many times when he’s out with his parents. He doesn’t care about any of these things because so far, nothing abusive it tiring has happened to him.
Miller is having the time of his wife as he is just a child. He loves riding scooters as he as seen with his parents strolling on NYC just having a grand ol’ time. Like many children, Buster attends school and hasn’t been done with his schooling yet. His parents take him to a movie premiere sometimes and he enjoys it wholeheartedly.
|Name||Buster Timothy Miller|
|Height||3 feet 8 inches|
|Parents||Jonny Lee Miller and Michele Hicks|
10 Facts About Buster Timothy Miller
- Buster Timothy Miller is 11 years old as of 2020. He is a GenZ kid- spoiled generation as some would say but I happen to disagree.
- We do not know when he celebrates his birthday as he hasn’t publicly celebrated his birthday.
- Buster is just 3 feet 8 inches tall and that’s a very appropriate height for a boy of his age.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia site of his own yet but his father is famous enough to have a Wiki site of his own.
- Timothy was born to Michele Hicks and Jonny Lee Miller but he has no other siblings until now.
- Buster was born in 2006 and his parents were married in 2008. So, they had Buster when they were not married.
- We have no idea about his net worth. But Buster’s father is worth $14 million.
- He is most probably single as he’s just 11 years old.
- Buster lives in NYC with his parents.
- He doesn’t use Instagram and social media sites.