Ziqo is a Twitch star who recently got banned on Twitch for no specific reason. This was a heartbreaking moment for the Twitch star and he was very revealed on January 26 when he finally got his Twitch account back and this time too, there was no explanation by Twitch.
Quick Facts: Why Was Ziqo Twitch Banned? C9 Ziqo Net Worth And Facts To Know
|Name||Ziqo (Mohamed Beshir)|
|Birthday||March 2, 1993|
|Profession||Gamer, Analyst, Commentator, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
The Twitch streamer has already amassed 216 thousand followers on his Twitch account and is very popular for playing World of Warcraft and Diablo II. Apart from being a gamer, he is also a World of Warcraft commentator and a PvP community player.
10 Facts on Ziqo:
- Ziqo was banned on Twitch but now, he has already got his account back and from his social media accounts, he has thanked everyone who loves him and supports him.
- Moreover, Ziqo aka C9 Ziqo has been currently representing the Cloud9 gaming team.
- As a gamer, Ziqo earns more than what we expect and hence, his net worth is very high. However, the gamer has not yet revealed his actual net worth in 2021.
- Moving onto Ziqo’s age, he was born on March 2, 1993, and hence, he is 27 years old.
- Speaking about his love life, Ziqo is not married yet but has been dating his girlfriend for a long time now. It’s just a matter of time that he will call his longtime girlfriend his wife.
- If you have been following him recently, it’s good news for you that Ziqo has his own merch which you can order from this link.
- Furthermore, Ziqo’s real name is Mohamed Beshir and his name is enough for you to know that he is Muslim. Actually, he is from Egypt and he simply loves his culture.
- As of now, there is nothing to know about Mohamed’s height, weight, and also his body measurements.
- Although he is from Egypt, his nationality is actually Swedish and he has been residing in Stockholm, Sweden currently.
- Apart from just Twitch, he can be found active on Instagram (4.1 thousand followers), Twitter (25.6 thousand followers), and YouTube (29.6 thousand subscribers).