Cale Fleury is a Canadian Ice hockey player. He is currently with Montreal Canadiens in the National Hockey League (NHL) as their defenceman. Fleury was first drafted by the Kootenay Ice in the fourth round in the 2013 WHL Bantam Draft.
He was team captain during the third and final season with the team. Cale Fleury played in the Laval Rocket at the professional level for the first time in 2018.
Quick Facts: Cale Fleury: 10 Facts To Know
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||John and Sandy Fleury|
|Net Worth||$100k – $5 million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Fun Facts About Cale Fleury
- The ice hockey player was born on November 19, 1998, in Carlyle, Saskatchewan, Canada. Cale Fleury’s present age is 22 years. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Cale Fleury weighs 203 lbs or 92 kgs and his height is 6 feet 1 inches or 185 cm.
- Cale Fleury’s net worth is estimated to be between $100k – $5 million in 2020.
- Likewise, Cale Fleury’s salary was $700k between 2019-2020, ranking Cale at 3263rd number in NHL hockey earning career.
- Fleury has 22.3k followers on Instagram. He usually uploads his game highlights and pictures with his family, friends, and girlfriend on it. As of December 2020, Cale has 52 posts on Instagram.
- Cale Fleury has a girlfriend whose name is Emma Merlo. Her Instagram account is private. There isn’t any data about her on the internet.
- He is active on Twitter and joined in October 2012. Cale has 3,805 followers on it. His tweets about his game and practices along with game highlights.
- Cale grew up in Carlyle, Saskatchewan with his parents, John and Sandy Fleury, and his elder brother, Haydn Fleury. Haydn is also an Ice hockey player for Carolina Hurricanes. Both the brothers are extremely competitive.
- Cale was born and had his upbringing in Canada. His nationality is Canadian.
- He appeared in the Canadiens’ opening night roster and in October 2019, Cale had to face his brother, Haydn in his first NHL game.