Caleb King is a famous TikTok star. He was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska until he was 15 years old. He now lives in the Midwest region of America and studies Neuroscience at Indiana University, Bloomington. He has helped in establishing the Native American Student Association at his university.
Is Caleb King Gay? Details on his Sexuality and Gender
People speculate that he is gay. However, he has not spoken about his gender to date. He is an Alaskan Native tribe descendent.
He says that gay people are fun, pretty, and fresh and he lives by that. He shares great videos on TikTok regarding recent trends in America and also about the queer things like sexuality, drug use in teenagers, rape, violence, racism, etc.
|Parents||Timothy Grosdidier and Magen Butler|
|Education||B.S in Neuroscience|
|Youtube||5 Minute Neuroscience|
♬ original sound – alaskan.boii
10 Facts on Caleb King
- Caleb King is an American TikTok star who is popularly known by the name Alaskanboii which is his username in TikTok.
- He has a total of 762.2K followers in TikTok and a total of 37.8 million likes on his videos as of July 2020.
- At the time this article is written, he is 21 years old according to his bio in the TikTok account. He has not revealed his exact birth date to the public in his social media accounts so it is unknown.
- Caleb King is possibly gay, however, not confirmed from official sources. He has faced many challenges being in the minority group which he shares frequently in his TikTok videos.
- About his personal life, there are no details about his current relationship.
- In his TikTok videos, he had mentioned that he was repeatedly assaulted sexually because of his gender.
- He used to have the Instagram account and Twitter account by the username @calebdwking but it seems that those accounts are deactivated. The reason behind the deactivation of his accounts is not known.
- Being born as a Native Alaskan tribe he has strong ties to his Alaskan Native culture and heritage.
- He is very close with his Grandmother, Katherine Gottlieb.
- He is studying neuroscience major and said that he chose this subject to better understand addiction and how to be a better physician in handling addiction.