Caleb Love is a famous Basketball player who plays for the North Carolina Tar Heels and he is one of the best players in the league. He is a Point Guard and has always shown impeccable skills in the basketball court. He had been very passionate about basketball since his childhood and carried that forward to finally turn it into his career.
Caleb was recruited on October 1, 2019 by his team after seeing his impressive gameplay. Love is a very charismatic figure off the court as well. I am fully aware that his physical appearence doesn’t matter when it comes to games but I am just pointing it out. Let’s get to know his life and career a bit better now…
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Education||Christian Brothers College High School|
10 Facts On Caleb Love
- Caleb Love is currently 19 years old and has already made a huge stride in his football career.
- Love was born on September 27, 2001, in a place called St. Louis, Missouri in the United States of America.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches and that has really been a huge asset to him while playing basketball.
- According to his Wikipedia, he weighs around 88 kilograms.
- Regarding his education, Caleb attended Christian Brothers College High School and his coach in high school was Justin Tatum.
- Caleb has joined North Carolina college in 2020 and has been playing basketball from the college team.
- Judging from his Instagram posts, he appears to be single. It also could be a fact that he has a girlfriend and not made it Insta official yet.
- Details about his salary and net worth have not been on the public because he is very young for now.
- He is on Instagram as “@caleb” and he uses Instagram scarcely.
- He has 143k followers on his Instagram account. It looks like he is going to gain an increase in his followers swiftly if he keeps on playing like he is doing now.