Callum Wilson is a football player who is popular for playing as a striker. He plays for the club Bournemouth from the jersey number 13. He also plays for the national team of England. He is a very good football player who is well known for having very good skills which are praised by many experienced players which also includes many officials.
|Birthday||February 27, 1992|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
During his youth days, he was also part of the club Coventry City. He has also played for Kettering Town and Tamworth under the loan. He is not only a good player in his club but he has also shown his skills and magic in international platforms as well. In the embedded photo below he is seen enjoying cycling.
His biography is available on Wikipedia but his biography on Wikipedia only consists of details related to his career. But the facts listed below contains all his personal details along with his career details.
10 Facts on Callum Wilson:
- Callum Wilson doesn’t seem to be married yet as he has never posted anything related to his wife yet.
- What we have found about his age is that he was born on February 27, 1992, and now has reached 28 years as of 2020.
- Talking about the 28-years-old’s height, he is 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
- Even his girlfriend‘s information seems missing which is why we feel that he is currently single.
- Moving on to his salary, it is believed that just like many other Bournemouth players, he also earns £3.12 million per year which is equal to $4.1 million.
- Speaking regarding his nationality, he is an English guy who took birth in Coventry, England, United Kingdom.
- This footballer has been currently playing as a striker for the recently relegated side A.F.C. Bournemouth.
- Last season, when he was playing in the Premier League, he appeared in 35 games scoring 8 goals.
- Now, since the Cherries are relegated, he will be playing for them in the Championship, England’s 2nd division football league.
- Callum’s net worth has been cleared to be 17 million euros which is approximately $20 million.