Calvin Anderson is an American footballer who currently plays for Denver Broncos in the NFL. His position is an offensive tackle and has already played five games this season in the NFL. He was actually first drafted by New England Patriots but in 2019, he was undrafted.
|Birthday||March 25, 1996|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Salary||$20,000 per week|
|Education||Georgetown High School, Westlake High School, University of Texas|
This led him to sign for the New York Jets that same year. His career took a turning point on October 1, 2019, when he was signed by his current side, Denver Broncos. But, he was just in the practice before starting his career in NFL this season.
10 Facts on Calvin Anderson:
- Calvin Anderson’s salary has now been declared to be $20,000 per week as per the reports claimed by 247 Sports.
- However, we remain entirely unknown about Calvin Anderson’s net worth and other earnings currently in 2020.
- Although we are unknown about Calvin Anderson’s parents’ name, we do know that he is the son of a former footballer who was also a military flight surgeon.
- Moreover, we can find him on Instagram (9.2 thousand followers), Twitter (5.8 thousand followers), and Facebook (private).
- Currently, Calvin Anderson is definitely single as he has not shared anything about his relationship status and girlfriend in front of the general public.
- Talking about his education, he used to attend Georgetown High School but later, he was transferred to Westlake High School.
- Moving on to his age, Calvin Anderson was born on March 25, 1996. Thus, he is already 24 years old as of 2020.
- Before playing football in the NFL, he used to play college football for Texas Longhorns Football Team.
- Speaking about his physical body measurements, Calvin Anderson stands at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches.
- Also, from his Wikipedia page, we have come to know that he weighs approximately 136 kg.