Cameron Norrie Age: Everything To Know About this amazing tennis player, stick till the end of the article.
Cameron Norrie is a British tennis player who was born on August 23, 1995.
He’s won three Challenger singles championships and three Futures singles championships.
Norrie was a junior for New Zealand and ranked No. 10 in the world. He went on a five-month tour of Europe when he was 15 years old.
Cameron Norrie Age: How old is he?
Cameron Norrie is 25 years old as of 2021.
|Birthday||August 23, 1995|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||David Norrie Helen Norrie|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Norrie was born in South Africa to David, a Scottish father, and Helen, a Welsh mother, both microbiologists. Following a break-in, the family relocated to New Zealand, where Norrie competed in tennis, squash, rugby, baseball, and cricket before focusing on tennis at the age of fifteen.
Facts on Cameron Norrie
- Cameron Norrie’s monthly salary is $22,575, and his net worth is $1 million.
- He’s won three Challenger singles championships and three Futures singles championships.
- He is not yet married and nor he has a girlfriend. Norrie’s engagement has not been announced on any social media platform.
- Norrie attended Texas Christian University on a scholarship to study sociology. He was the best male college tennis player in the United States.
- Norrie was the only player in the 2016–17 Big 12 season to win every match, going 10-0 in singles and doubles.
- At the age of 16, he turned his loyalty to the United Kingdom, both his parents’ country. He played for New Zealand and then Great Britain in both of the Junior Grand Slams in 2013.
- He is active on Twitter and has more than 10k followers right now.
- Cameron Norrie is also an active Instagram user and has around 19k followers and fans.
- We can find his Wikipedia page and also his career stats on Sofa score.