Cameron Percy is a top Australian pro golfer who has pulled total career earnings of $470,679 as of September 2020. This Australian professional golfer is currently competing in Saftewy Open, 2020 edition. The purse for this golf championship $6.6 million.
|Birthday||May 5, 1974|
|Age||46 years old|
In his 40s, Cameron Percy began his professional golfing career back in 1998. So, he is a pro golfer for the last 22 years. In 2005, Percy joined the Nationwide Tour, in the second tier. IN the 2006 Von Nida Tour, he won two events.
While he enjoys a decent pro golfing career, he is greatly enjoying his personal life. Find out some interesting facts about Cameron Percy here.
Good idea on tee? pic.twitter.com/9CtoO3Jy2I
— cameron percy (@cameronpercy1) September 9, 2020
10 Facts on Cameron Percy
- Cameron Percy is a professional Australian golfer who competes in the PGA Tour and other professional golfing events. He is currently busy with the Saftewy Open 2020.
- Percy turned professional back in the ear 1998. He has competed in several professional golf championships. As reported by espn.com, Percy has career earnings of $470,679.
- A top golfer brings in around $5 million to $10 million per annum. The detail about Cameron Percy’s annual earnings is not public.
- Also, the detail of Percy’s net worth in 2020 is not out.
- Off the field, Cameron Percy is enjoying his life with his lovely wife, Katie Percy. Katie Percy and her husband Cameron are also parents.
- You can find this Australian pro golfer on Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @cameronpercy1. His Twitter has 3.3k followers.
- He was born on 5 May 1974, to his Australian white parents. He is 46 years of age now.
- Born in Chelsea, Victoria, Cameron Percy holds Australian nationality. His ethnicity is white.
- This Australian golfer has a great height. Now, he stands 6 feet tall. Meanwhile, his weight detail is not public.
- The identity of Cameron Percy’s caddie is not public.