Camilla Tominey is an award-winning journalist and associate editor for The Telegraph. She is one of the people who have a lot of experience in the field. She has worked all around the world including Canada, America, Australia, and Europe.
Initially, she started her career as a commentator for the British Royal family. She has reported the major events for the Royal family for more than 10 years. Her story of Prince Andrew held at gunpoint has attracted the eyes of many people. If you want to know about this talented reporter, you are in the best place. We bring you the top 10 facts about her.
Good story by my colleague @amylouisejones Half a million patients have ‘long Covid’ with after-effects lingering for months https://t.co/TynxugwzjW
— Camilla Tominey (@CamillaTominey) August 6, 2020
10 Facts on Camilla Tominey
- Camilla Tominey is a British journalist and reporter, who works as an associated editor for “The Telegraph.”
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography dedicated to her. Her info can be accessed on web portal sites.
- As of now, Camilla seems to be in her 50s. She has not revealed her actual age yet.
- Moreover, Camilla is currently married to her longtime boyfriend, Dominic. They have been together for decades now.
- She also shares three children with her husband. The happy family resides in Hertfordshire, England.
- As for her salary, she earns a great deal of money from her work. Her net worth is expected to be around $2 Million.
- Her bio can be found on her personal website. She has her bio written on The Telegraph’s official website as well.
- Besides, she is also a British Royal commentator for Broadcasters in Britain and all around the world.
- Moreover, The journalist works as a royal expert for the American Television Network, NBC, and Australian network, Channel 9.
- As for her family, the facts about her parents and siblings are not yet known. She has a family of four as with her husband and three children.