Candy Carson is a well-known businesswoman and author from the United States of America. Nowadays, she is known more like a celebrity spouse rather than her works. Actually, it’s very obvious to happen when you’re married to someone very popular. Likewise, Candy is getting all the limelight and attention for being the wife of Ben Carson who is the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Well, it’s not that Candy is only known as the wife of Ben Carson. She is very well established with her own works and she has already achieved many things in her life. She is a successful woman who had made herself in that position all by herself. Know more about Candy Carson from the facts below.
|Birthday||August 19, 1953|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Profession||Celebrity Spouse, Businesswoman, Author|
|Education||Yale University, Johns Hopkins University|
— Ben & Candy Carson (@RealBenCarson) August 28, 2020
10 Facts About Candy Carson
- Candy Carson was born as Lacena Rustin in the year 1953. She is 67 years of age as of 2020.
- Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Candy holds the American nationality. But we are unknown about her ethnic background.
- Candy celebrates her birthday on every 19th day of August. And her birth sign is Leo according to the zodiac calendar.
- Information about Candy’s parents and siblings are not available.
- Candy attended Ferndale High School. Later, she studied at Yale University. Moreover, she earned her MBA degree from the Johns Hopkins Carey Bussiness School.
- She is married to her husband Ben Carson. The couple got married in the year 1975. And they have 3 children together.
- Her husband Ben has been serving in the political parties from the year 1981.
- Details regarding the net worth and salary of Ben Carson is not known.
- Candy has co-authored many books together with her husband which you can know more from her Wikipedia page.
- You can find Candy Carson on Twitter @CandyCarson_. She has about 7k followers.