Candy Cartwright is a professional wrestler and model who competes in the World Wrestling Entertainment. The fellow wrestler has filed a lawsuit against the company though. After slamming the wrestler, Matt Riddle with the sexual assault against her, Candy has sued a 10 Million dollar lawsuit against Riddle himself, including WWE, Gabe Sapolsky, and EVOLVE.
The WWE company has spoken about the potential lawsuit and said that they will be firm and defend it if it gets that far. The wrestler has convicted Riddle of the alleged sexual assault, however, she has not given any further details. The model started her wrestling career in 2008 and has been pretty much regular in the field. Here are a few facts you need to know about her.
10 Facts on Candy Cartwright
- Candy Cartwright is an American professional wrestler and model who participates in the WWE.
- The wrestler is about 28 years old at the moment. She celebrates her birthday on April 16 every year.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography, which is surprising as most of the wrestlers do have it.
- Moreover, the model has a decent net worth of over a million dollars as of 2020.
- Candy Cartwright is often popular for her name, Samantha Tavel. She uses the same name in the WWE.
- The wrestling sensation is quite popular on Instagram as well. She has amassed more than 15k followers until now on the platform.
- Speaking of WWE, she has filed a lawsuit against the company. The lawsuit is believed to be worth around 10 Million dollars.
- However, WWE isn’t the only one. The lawsuit includes the wrestler, Matt Riddle, Gabe Sapolsky, and EVOLVE.
- She has accused Matt Riddle of sexual assault. However, the latter has not spoken publicly about her actions yet.
- Despite lacking her wiki, Candy does have a lot of info about her on her Fandom bio.