Cappy Van Dien is an American actor who is known for his work in movies and TV series like “I Married a Princess”, “From The Mouth Of Babes”, “Starship Troopers” and others. The full name of an American actor is Casper Robert Mitchum Van Dien.
Cappy Van Dien was born to Casper Van Dien and Carrie Mitchum. His father Casper Van Dien is also an American actor and her mother is also an actress. So we can predict that his interest in the acting field was generated due to his parents. Cappy is a Stepson of an Award-Winning actress Catherine Oxenberg as his father married Catherine in 1999. If you want to know more about Cappy, read the following 10 facts about him.
|Name||Cappy Van Dien|
|Birthday||September 23, 1993|
10 Facts On Cappy Van Dien
- in New York City, New York, USA. His current age is 27 years.
- The Wikipedia biography of Cappy Van Dien has not been published yet. But there is an IMDb profile of Cappy from which we can get some information about him.
- Cappy Van Dien is an American citizen and comes from a White ethnic background.
- Cappy is the son of Casper Van Dien and Carrie Mitchum. Casper and Carrie were married from 1993 to 1997.
- Cappy Van Dien has one sibling who is an actress named Caroline Grace Van Dien. Caroline was also born to Casper Van Dien and Carrie Mitchum.
- His parents got married in 1999. So Catherine Oxenberg is a Stepmom of Cappy and he has a stepbrother named India Oxenberg.
- Cappy has an average height whose exact measurement is still unknown. His weight and other body measurements are also not shared.
- Cappy is famous for his work on the action-based video game “Starship Troopers”, TV series like “I Married a Princess” and “From The Mouth Of Babes”.
- Information about his relationship status has not been revealed until now. His total net worth is still under review.