Carl DeMaio has been in the public limelight for quite a while now as he is an American politician. He served as a member of San Diego’s city council from the fifth district for four years, which started in 2008.
Along with being a politician, Carl is also the host of a podcast known as The Carl DeMaio Show, available on the US Spotify and Apple Podcasts. To help you know Carl more, here are 10 facts about Carl DeMaio
Quick Facts: Carl DeMaio
|Birthday||September 14, 1974|
|Parents||Carl Joseph DeMaio and Diane M. DeMaio|
Their justification? “Black lives didn’t really matter to Abraham Lincoln” Are you freaking kidding me?!?
San Francisco district to rename school named after Abraham Lincoln https://t.co/JvjKEq5Wwl via @MailOnline
— Carl DeMaio (@carldemaio) December 15, 2020
10 Facts about Carl DeMaio
- Since then, Carl DeMaio began his political journey in 2008 and has been a known figure of the USA’s political scene. Still, there is no information available on his net worth.
- Born on September 14, 1974, Carl DeMaio’s age of February 2021 is exactly 46 years old. His full name is Carl David DeMaio.
- He was born in Dubuque, Iowa, USA, and is a person of American nationality. His parents Carl Joseph DeMaio and Diane M. DeMaio, were teachers.
- Regarding his education, Carl is a well-educated man who has a degree in International Politics and Business from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
- The handsome and charismatic Carl was suspected by many to hide his wife’s identity, but he came out as gay in 2008.
- In 2015 Carl entered a new chapter of his life when he married Hale Media owner Jonathan Hale. The couple has been together for almost six years.
- There is currently no information available regarding the salary he earns from his current political position and podcast.
- He has verified accounts with thousands of followers on Facebook and Twitter, and he is an active user of the sites.
- Unlike many politicians, Carl also has a YouTube channel that has over 136k views in total.
- He is a member of the Republican party.