Carl Larouche is a Canadian journalist who is best known for his association with Quebec Norquides. He was with the French language news channel for the better part of a decade.
However, Carl Larouche has finally taken a rest from his work after 32 years of dedication. This month, he announced that he will be retiring from Journalism and Reporting.
Quick Facts: Carl Larouche Age: Everything On His Wife, Family And Net Worth
Based in Montreal, Quebec, Carl Larouche is a Capitale-Nationale Sports journalist. His reporting included every sport such as Ice Hockey, Soccer, American football, and Baseball. He started his career in Journalism on February 6, 1989. And after 32 years of hard work, Carl Larouche will no longer appear on your TV screen reporting the sporting events from now on.
Here are a few facts to know about her even though he is very much conservative about his personal life.
L’ESPRIT SPORTIF – Tournoi International Peewee: Journée émotive – Sauts… https://t.co/QGjXeBVb6T via @YouTube
— Carl Larouche (@CarlLaroucheTVA) February 11, 2021
10 Facts on Carl Larouche
- Carl Larouche is a Canadian journalist and sports reporter who is known for his work for Quebec Norquides.
- Unfortunately, Carl Larouche has not shared his age yet. The veteran is past his retirement age though.
- Moreover, Carl Larouche is a married man with a wife and family. But he barely talks about them.
- As there are not many known facts about him, Carl Larouche doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- He is best known for being a sports reporter for Quebec based Tv channels.
- However, Carl Larouche’s salary and net worth remain under review for not. He has surely earned a great deal of money throughout his decorated career.
- The sports journalist has retired after 32 years of his time as a reporter.
- Carl Larouche reported his first news on February 6, 1989.
- One of the few notable coverages was his Olympics reporting in the 1994 Lillehammer games.
- The TVA team is set to give him a grand farewell on the channel on Thursday.