Actress Rani Elgaby who appeared as Hadir in Ajami in 2009 caught media attention following her claim that she had a brief relationship with Carl Lentz. Carl Lentz is a celebrity pastor who is the former leader of the Hillsong Megachurch in New York.
|Profession||Actress/ Fashion Designer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
After it became public that Carl Lentz was cheating on his wife with Ranin Karim, Hillsong Megachurch fired him. Speaking to media Carl shared it was Carl who pursued her. She tried to ignore Carl knowing he is a married man, but Carl was hooked on her, as per the Ajami actress.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Ranin Elgaby.
10 Facts on Ranin Elgaby
- This gorgeous actress, Ranin Elgaby is more than just a performer. She is also a fashion designer and a businesswoman. She has her own collection titled Wahidon. Her brand includes a series of Kimonos.
- Karim sells her kimonos for $600 per piece. She also designs earrings sets and rings.
- Prior to her own fashion brand, Ranin Karim worked at various luxury stores located in Manhattan, New York City.
- This lady is originally from Palestine. She was born and raised in Palestine. She moved to New York City, the US during her adult age.
- Her nationality is American.
- She is of Egyptian and Palestinian ancestry. She has revealed Tel Aviv, Isreal as her hometown on her Facebook page.
- This pretty lady has a good fan following on her social media You can find her on Insta as @itsranin_. Her Instagram has 377k followers.
- Elgaby dated celebrity pastor Carl Lentz for a brief period. Carl preached celebrities like Carmelo Anthony, Selena Gomez, and Justin Bieber.
- The former Carl Lentz mistress does not have a Wikipedia biography. But, you can find her on IMDb.
- Designer Elgaby seems to have a good height. She could be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.