Kayce Smith is a sports anchor, broadcaster, and journalist who has been currently serving at Barstool Sports since May 2018. She had actually started her professional journalism career back in August 2012 when she worked as an analyst as well as a radio host at TexAgs.com. Then, she joined as a sideline reporter at Fox Sports in March 2014 and served there until May 2014.
|Birthday||October 25, 1988|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Profession||Journalist, TV Personality|
|Siblings||Ally Elaine Smith|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand – $1 million|
|Salary||$80 thousand – $90 thousand|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Carl Lentz (alleged)|
|Education||Texas A & M University|
She came into the limelight when she started to work as a reporter at ESPN in July 2014. However, after working there for just years, she started her own show named The Kayce Smith Show in September 2016. The show ran until February 2017 and after that, she was hired by NBC Sports Boston before landing Barstool Sports.
10 Facts on Kayce Smith:
- Kayce Smith was born on October 25, 1988, and thus, her current age is considered to be exactly 32 years old.
- Furthermore, we have found out that she stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. Along with that, she is 55 kilograms in weight.
- Even though Kayce Smith’s information has not yet been updated on Wikipedia, we have got enough information about her in this article. So, we hope you won’t have any problems knowing her.
- Speaking about her family, she is the daughter of Ron Smith, and she has a sister named Ally Elaine Smith.
- Moving on to Kayce Smith’s Instagram profile, she has managed to gain a total of 380 thousand followers but her account, @kayce_smith remains private.
- Also, we can find her active on Facebook (private) and Twitter (230.4 thousand followers) too.
- Moreover, Kayce Smith has now made the headlines after her affair with Carl Lentz.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Texas A & M University.
- Now, Kayce Smith has been best known as Carl Lentz‘s alleged mistress as the rumors of her dating the pastor is all over the internet.
- As of 2020, her estimated net worth has been calculated to be $800 thousand to $1 million. Also, her current salary has been known to be $80 thousand to $90 thousand.